Barrow Neurological Institute at Phoenix Children'sNeurology and Neurosurgery
- Phoenix Children's Hospital - Main
- Phoenix Children's East Valley Specialty Care Center
- Phoenix Children's Mercy Gilbert Specialty Care
- Phoenix Children's Northwest Valley Specialty Care Center
- Phoenix Children's Scottsdale Specialty Care Center
- Phoenix Children's Southwest Valley Specialty Care Center
- Phoenix Children's Specialty Care - Arrowhead
- Phoenix Children's Specialty Care - Tucson
- Phoenix Children's Specialty Clinic - Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Open for Care: Barrow Neurological Institute at Phoenix Children's
Our mission is to improve the health and quality of life of children with neurological, behavioral, and mental health diseases and disorders.
In 2018, our neurosurgery and neurology services were nationally recognized by U.S. News and World Report when they awarded us a Best Children’s Hospitals ranking.
In addition to patient care, we better ourselves through the development of strategic partnerships with clinical research groups locally, nationally and internationally. This emphasis on learning carries over to our teaching and professional educational programs. Education is vital to our vision. We have several accredited residency and fellowship programs, designed to continually improve care through research and education. Our added laboratories strive to make discoveries that lead to advances in neuroscience diagnosis and treatment options.
We are a premier Center of Excellence and destination for management and cure of neurologically-related pediatric diseases/disorders by providing thorough, high quality patient and family-centered care. Combine that with state-of-the-art clinical and translational research, and our professional and community education programs, and you have one of the best pediatric neurological institutes in the world.
Our nationally recognized physicians are dedicated to focusing on your child's unique needs in the following specialties: