Conditions We Treat
Common causes of headaches in children include:
- Family history of headaches
- Certain foods, drinks and additives
- Head injuries including concussions
- Emotional triggers such as stress and anxiety
- Illness and infections such as cold, flu and strep throat
- Sleep patterns
Headaches in kids are very common. Thousands of children have recurring headaches that restrict their learning and other activities. Our specialists are specially trained to discover the true cause and the best treatment for children with headaches.
Up to 90% of school-age children report having headache pain. The most common disorder is migraine. Many children experience ongoing or recurring symptoms.