1919 E Thomas Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016-7710
Education & Training
Detroit Medical Center - Children's Hospital of Michigan
University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, Michigan
Henry Ford Medical Center - Detroit Michigan
Research & Publications
- Zhou X, O’Dwyer DN, Xia M, Miller HK, Chan PR, Trulik K, Chadwick MM, Hoffman TC, Bulte C, Bloye K, Sekerak K, Wilke CA, Patel SJ, Yokoyama WM, Murray S, Yanik GA, Moore BB. Early onset herpes viral infection post allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplant predisposes recipients to “non-infectious” pulmonary complications. Accepted for publication in American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine (AJRCCM).
- Hess, J, Su L, Nizzi F, Beebe K, Magee K, Salzberg D, Stahlecker J, Miller HK, Adams RH, Ngwube A. Successful Treatment of Severe Refractory Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia Following Hematopietic Stem Cell Transplant with Abatacept. Transfusion. 2018 Sep; 58(9):2122-2127.
- Miller HK, Hanley P, Lang H, Lazarski C, Williams E, McCormack S, Roesch L, Albihani S, Dean M, Hoq F, Adams RH, Bollard C, Keller MD. Antiviral T Cells for Adenovirus in the Pretransplant Period: a Bridge Therapy for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency. Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation. 2018 May.
- Beebe K, Magee K, McNulty A, Stahlecker J, Salzberg D, Miller H, Mirea L, Adams R, Ngwube A. Vitamin D deficiency and outcomes in pediatric hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. Pediatr Blood Cancer. Published online September 27, 2017.
- Miller H, Braun T, Stillwell T, Harris A, Choi S, Connelly J, Couriel D, Goldstein S, Kitko C, Magenau J, Pawarode A, Reddy P, Riwes M, Yanik G, Levine J. Quantifying the Complex Relationship Between GVHD, Infections and Infectious Mortality Following Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplant. Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation. Published online December 22, 2016.
- Levine JE, Braun TM, Harris AC, Holler E, Taylor A, Miller H, Magenau J, Weisdorf DJ, Ho VT, Bolanos-Meade J, Alousi AM, Ferrara JL for the Blood and Marrow Transplant Clinical Trials Network. A prognostic score for acute graft-versus-host disease based on biomarkers: a multicenter study. The Lancet Hematology. Published online December 22, 2014.
- Pitt JD, Bauer CS, Miller HK, Wright BM. CANDLE (Chronic Atypical Neutrophilic Dermatosis with Lipodystrophy and Elevated Temperatures) Syndrome in a Child without a PSMB8 Mutation. American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Annual Meeting 2019.
- Hines BT, Bauer CS, Wadera S, Cac N, Miller HK, Abraham RS, Wright BL. IPEX Syndrome in Siblings with a Novel Variant in FOXP3. American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Annual Meeting 2019.
- Sachs J, Miller H, Wright B, and Bauer C. Contrasting Clinical Presentations In Brothers With Identical STAT3 Gain-Of-Function Mutations. American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Annual Meeting 2019.
- Heimall J, Wright N, Miller H, Cowan M, Kohn D, Pai S, Kapoor N, Haddad E, Griffith LM, Notorangelo L, Buckley R, Puck J, Dvorak C on behalf of survey participants. Diagnosis and Pre-Transplant Management of SCID Patients in the Era of Newborn Screening: A Survey of Practices in the Primary Immune Deficiency Treatment
Share this page